欢迎访问芦艺网!

我喜歡你是寂靜的

《我喜歡你是寂靜的》是一首宁静而又忧伤的诗作,简单的言语之间表达了诗人极为复杂的情感。诗歌作者是当代智利诗人,1971年诺贝尔文学奖获得者——巴勃罗·聂鲁达(Pablo Neruda,1904年7月12日-1973年9月23日)。聂鲁达的主要作品有作《二十首情诗和一支绝望的歌》(1924)、《西班牙在我心中》和代表作《诗歌总集》(1950)等。1971年作品《情诗·哀诗·赞诗》获诺贝尔文学奖。瑞典文学院的颁奖词 “他的作品,不是以作品的本身,而是以其所具有的意义,对人类的幸福做出了重大贡献。”足以说明其在世界文坛、诗坛的地位和贡献。

I-like-for-you-to-be-still

《我喜歡你是寂靜的》

—— [智利] 聶魯達

I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent,
我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,
and you hear me from far away, and you voice does not touch you.
你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你。
It seems as though your eyes had flown away
好像你的双眼已经飞离远去
and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.
如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂。
As all things are filled with my soul
你从所有的事物中浮现
you emerge from the things, filled my soul.
充满了我的灵魂。
You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream,
你像我的灵魂,一只梦的蝴喋,
and you are like the word Melancholy.
你如同忧郁这个词。

I like for you to be still, and you seem far away.
我喜欢你是寂静的,好像你已远去。
It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooinglike a dove.
你听起来像在悲叹,一只如同鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。
And you hear me from far away and you voice does not rouch you:
你从远处听见我,我的声音无法企及你:
Let me come to be still in your silence.
让我在你的沉默中安静无声。

And let me talk to you with your silence
并且让我借你沉默与你说话,
that is brightas a lamp,simple as a ring.
你的沉默明亮如灯,简单如指环。
You are like the night, with it’s stillness and constellations.
你就像黑夜,拥有寂静与群星。
Your silence is that of a star, as remore and candid.
你沉默就是星星的沉默,遥远而明亮。

I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent,
我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,
distant anf fullof sorrow as though you had died.
遥远而且哀伤,仿佛你已经死了。
One word then,one smile,is enough.
彼时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够。
And I am happy, happy that it’s not true.
而我会觉得幸福 , 因那不是真的。

发表评论

关闭菜单